2018-2019 Resident Meal Plans
Your dining experience is more than outstanding food at Colorado Christian University. It’s a community experience with culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, healthy options, and sharing environmental responsibility.
Our team is committed to creating the best possible dining experience. Join us to experience the comfort, convenience, outstanding food and atmosphere designed just for you!
Dining Dollars can be used at all food locations and Swipe + dining events; additional dollars may be added anytime, and can be used for guests.
Note: Any student living off campus may purchase any Meal Plan they choose. No refunds. (Meal Plans are subject to change as revised to meet our customer’s needs)
*C and D plans are available as stand alone plans for upperclassmen or can be added onto existing A and B plans for underclassmen
- A1 – 18 meals per week + $300 Dining Dollars/semester
- A2 – 15 meals per week + $300 Dining Dollars/semester
- B1 – 12 meals per week + $300 Dining Dollars/semester
- B2 – 190 meals per semester + $300 Dining Dollars/semester
- C1 – 150 meals per semester + $300 Dining Dollars/semester
- C2 – 80 meals per semester + 400 Dining Dollars/semester
- $100 - $300 Dining Dollars/semester (available in increments of $25 amounts, can add on to any meal plan at any time, or purchase without a meal plan)
Do you have particular dietary needs?
Please let us know if you have any dietary needs, Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate all your dietary requirements. For more information please contact Chef Nick Knauss. For catering needs please contact Lisa Danser.
One of our goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience so we ask to let us know any suggestions on how we can better serve you needs.
Colorado Christian University Dining Services
211 Campus Drive
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
Phone: (303) 963-3033